The Foundation is seeking applicants to become the first DIRECTORS of the centres of excellence, responsible for implementation of an original research agenda.
The International Research Agendas Programme (IRAP) is an EU-funded project aimed at creating world-class centres of excellence in Poland, autonomous and specialized in a well-defined field. A successful application will involve a co-applicant responsible for setting up the institution and support from local infrastructure. Cooperation with a leading international centre in the field is required.
What you can get:
• An independent leadership position
• The opportunity to hire the best staff
• A budget of more than EUR 8 million for 5 to 7 research teams for 5 years, with the possibility of extension
• Competitive salaries
• Flexible contract (part-time employment).
The ideal applicant will be:
• An experienced or highly experienced scientist with an international reputation for innovative applied research
• Committed to excellence
• A visionary leader with well-developed managerial skills.
The funding is offered through a competition applying a strict international peer-review procedure.
Upcoming application deadlines: 30 June 2017 and 30 June 2018
- Read more: www.fnp.org.pl/en/guide/
+48 22 845 9546
The programme is funded under axis IV of the Smart Growth Operational Programme, Measure 4.3.