The aim of the IMPULS competition is to promote applied research and develop scientists’ skills related to the commercialization of research and development results. The competition considers innovative ideas and research concepts with commercial potential. The competition finalists will present their project during an interview with a committee comprising specialists from the science and business communities.
The winners will receive the following prizes:
- PLN 120,000 (first prize),
- PLN 100,000 (second prize),
- PLN 80,000 (third prize).
Each prize consists of two parts: 80% is a grant for carrying out the presented research project while 20% is a personal stipend for the prize-winner.
The IMPULS competition is open exclusively to SKILLS project participants, i.e. persons who have been involved in the project (e.g. by taking part in training courses) and therefore have signed a declaration of participation in the SKILLS project and a statement regarding their personal details.
The competition is open to scientists representing any field of research:
- research workers residing in Poland and employed under an employment contract at a research unit based in the Republic of Poland,
- PhD students from Polish research units who reside in Poland,
- graduates of PhD studies up to 12 months from obtaining their doctoral degree who want to carry out their project at a research unit based in the Republic of Poland.
The application period for the IMPULS competition lasts from 22 July to 30 September 2014.
We encourage you to submit an application!
For more information and the application form, visit the competition website.
Information is also available from the programme coordinator: Dariusz Łukaszewski, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: 22 311 84 25, mobile: 604 124 840.
* The SKILLS project is co-financed with European Union funding from the European Social Fund.