The Foundation for Polish Science invites the beneficiaries of the First TEAM, TEAM HOMING, POWROTY/REINTEGRATION, TEAM-TECH (including the core-facility type competitions) and TEAM-NET programmes to apply for project modifications for the employment of R&D personnel from Ukraine.
Who can apply
Applications can be submitted by beneficiaries and project managers of the First TEAM, TEAM, TEAM-TECH, HOMING, POWROTY and beneficiaries and leaders in TEAM-NET projects.
Applications from beneficiaries carrying out their projects (or part of them) under a state aid scheme will not be considered. In case of scientific-industrial consortia the financing can be granted only to a research unit.
The current call offers:
- the possibility of employing in the project R&D personnel with competences related to the projects already ongoing within the Measure 4.4 who are (or were on the day of the aggression against Ukraine) employees or students of a research organization in Ukraine and who are in or outside Ukraine
- the possibility of increasing the co-financing of the project by costs in the amount not exceeding PLN 250,000 PLN for one person from Ukraine to whom the application relates. (excluding situations where the total budget of one TEAM-NET team would exceed PLN 3.5 million per team for 3 years)
- possible extension of the project, but no longer than the end of June 2023.
If the application is accepted, a new project budget will be adopted, taking into account the costs necessary to perform the tasks presented in the application.
The thematic scope
The subject of the application for changes in the projects is the employment in the project of a person from Ukraine and the use of at least one of the following:
a) the performance of technical works that have not yet been undertaken,
b) the introduction of a new research task,
c) the introduction of a new research method,
d) the introduction of a Proof of Concept-type task in order to elaborate the hitherto project results and verify them in terms of possibilities of practical application, implementation or commercialization,
e) the enhancement of product indicators or project results,
f) the establishment of a partnership with a new foreign institution.
The estimated budget for the call for proposals in the scope covered by this announcement is up to 5 mln PLN.
Applications for changes in projects will be accepted on a continuous basis from the date of publication of the Supplement to the Competition Documentation /Competition Regulations for Measure 4.4 of the Smart Growth Operational Programme Involving Project Modifications for the Employment of R&D Personnel from Ukraine until the end of the budget for this purpose. A correct application must be submitted no later than 30 days before the deadline for the completion of the project in the Foundation’s SG OP programmes.
How to submit an application
Submission of the applications takes place on the terms of the document Supplement to the Competition Documentation /Competition Regulations for Measure 4.4 of the Smart Growth Operational Programme Involving Project Modifications for the Employment of R&D Personnel from Ukraine. Applications for project modifications should be submitted via the SL2014 electronic system. The application template is attached to the above mentioned Supplement.
Detailed information on the rules for submitting applications and the application evaluation system can be found in the Supplement to Competition Documentation/Competition Regulations for Measure 4.4 of the Smart Growth Operational Programme involving Project Modifications for the Employment of R&D Personnel from Ukraine.
- TEAM: Dr Maria Mosor; tel.: 513 018 425 ;e-mail: email@example.com
- First TEAM: Dr Anna Wajler; tel.: 604 129 836; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEAM TECH, POWROTY, HOMING: Dr Aleksandra Kuźmińska; tel.691 601 881; e-mail: email@example.com
- TEAM-NET: Anna Szynka; tel: 691 601 572; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; dr Ilona Łojszczyk, tel. 502 648 327, e-mail:email@example.com
File to download
- Supplement to Competition Documentation/Competition Regulations for Measure 4.4 of the Smart Growth Operational Programme involving Project Modifications for the Employment of R&D Personnel from Ukraine.