The Foundation for Polish Science cordially invites you to take part in a training workshop , regarding the practical dimension of the application process for FNP’s International Research Agenda Programme (IRAP). The main aim of the IRAP is to enable the creation of highly specialised and independent research units led by outstanding scientists representing a range of disciplines and nationalities.
The workshop is addressed to individuals interested in submitting an IRAP application. The meeting will centre around a detailed explanation of the Competition Documentation and the procedures for submitting an application.
Date and time: June 6th, 2018, 11:00-15:00
Location: FNP Headquarters, I. Krasickiego 20/22, Warsaw.
11:00–11:30 – Registration / Welcome Coffee
11:30–13:30 – Workshop for Applicants: Making Successful Applications – the application form, the evaluation process and the selection criteria
13:30-14:00 – Question and Answer Session
14:00–15:00 – Light Snack
The training will be carried out in Polish or in English, depending on participants’ requirements. Participation is free of charge. The costs of transport and accommodation in Warsaw will not be covered.
For technical reasons, the number of participants is limited, so registration will take place on a first-come, first-served basis. To register, please fill out our online form. The registration will close no later than June 1st.
Application in IRAP Competition 10/2018 is now open. The deadline for the submission of the first part of the application elapses on 29 June, 2018.
Before the training, we strongly recommend that you become better acquainted with the programme by visiting the following websites:
- PROGRAMME GUIDE and WEBSITE
- FILM about the IRAP programme
- PRESENTATION about the IRAP programme
- Information: humanities and social sciences are also included in Poland’s National Smart Specializations
Contact person: Urszula Rapacka, International Cooperation Coordinator
- 22 311 84 23
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the meeting, please contact:
- Dr Maria Pawłowska, Programme Officer, tel.: +48 22 311 84 30, e-mail: email@example.com
- Dr Katarzyna Wybrańska, Programme Officer,: +48 22 845 95 47, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kinga Słomińska, Head of International Research Agendas Section, tel.: 22 845 95 46, e-mail: email@example.com