Attention: No additional calls planned.
Development of skills in popularizing science among young scientists.
- Ph.D. students of polish research units who are residing in Poland,
- Ph.D. holders who are researchers residing in Poland and employed at the research units resided on the territory of Poland – up to 6 years after receiving their Ph.D. degree,
- Graduates of PhD studies up to 12 months from obtaining their doctoral degree who want to carry out their project at a research unit based in the Republic of Poland,
who have signed a declaration of participation in the project and a statement concerning their personal data in connection with previous participation in the SKILLS project. The competition is open to scientists representing any field of science.
Stage I (submission and evaluation of the application)
- Applications should be submitted via the electronic system available on the website: www.wnioski.fnp.org.pl. (fill in the on-line form and attach the required documents).
- Stage I ends with the selection of up to 20 applications evaluated as being the best. Their authors will be advanced to stage II as the finalists of the Competition.
Stage II (the finals) Competition finalists shall take part in an additional training on self-presentation and present their project in front of an audience and the Competition Jury.
CALL CLOSING DATE
No additional calls planned.
Monika Biłas-Henne, PhD
Programme Officer (long-term absence)+48 22 845 95 17, +48 604 128 email@example.com