The objective of the programme is to enable the best researchers who are raising young children to return to advanced research work.
The objective of the programme is to
Scholars representing all scientific fields who:
- possess the academic degree of doctor,
- work in a Polish research institution or have received a promise of work in such an institution at least for the duration of the project.
Applications may be filed by women with a child up to age 4 (or age 7 in the case of adoption or multiple birth) as well as by men who have taken leave or interrupted their work in connection with having such a child for an uninterrupted period of at least 6 months, under the condition that the return to research work after such leave (or interruption) occurred prior to the application deadline but no earlier than 12 months before the application deadline.
- a research grant (for such items as the salary of the project director, research costs, apparatus, research materials, and international exchange costs);
- stipends for up to three researchers supervised by the project director (students or PhD students) selected by competition. Their stipends are PLN 1,000 or PLN 3,000 respectively.
ATTENTION: The stipend period cannot last longer than June of last year of master studies (max. 21 months, excluding students at medical faculties, for whom maximal stipend period is 33 months), planned master thesis defence date cannot be later than September of last year master studies.
Total amount of financing for both parts (research and stipends) is 140 000 PLN per year.
The project to be carried under the programme may last from 1 to 3 years. It may be carried out on a part-time basis.
CALL CLOSING DATELast edition closed.
The PARENT/BRIDGE programme for sciences from the categories Bio, Info, Techno is co-financed from structural funds within Action 1.2 ?Strengthening the personnel potential of science? POIG 2007-2013.
- [ edition 1/2010 bio info techno ]
- [ edition 1/2010 other ]
- [ edition 2/2010 bio info techno ]
- [ edition 2/2010 others ]
- [ edition 3/2011 bio info techno ]
- [ edition 3/2011 other fields ]
- [ edition 4/2012 bio info techno ]
- [ edition 5/2012 bio info techno ]
- [ edition 5/2012 other fields ]
- [ edition 6/2012 bio, info, techno fields ]
- [ edition 6/2012 other fields ]
- [ edition 7/2013 bio info techno ]
Files to download
- Documentation of Parent Bridge Competition 8_2013
- Instruction for Reviewers_Parent Bridge_competition_8_2013