Attention: No additional calls planned.
GoalsThe objective of the programme is to provide support to young scholars in tackling professional challenges and moving forward with their scientific careers, in terms of decision making and solving the problems that arise in their work. Programme participants have the chance to work under the eye of an experienced coach.
- researchers with a doctorate resident in Poland and employed on a contract basis at a scientific institutions based in Poland
- graduates of doctoral programmes up to 12 months after acquiring their PhD
OfferResearchers selected for the programme are provided with funding for a coaching process comprising from 3 to 6 coaching sessions each lasting 90-120 minutes. The sessions with a qualified coach working with the FNP will in principle take place once monthly, at a place and time determined by the participant. During the coaching process, the participant works on developing professional competences in a chosen area in accordance with the objectives of the SKILLS project, i.e. concerning administration of scientific research, managing research teams, interdisciplinary collaboration, scientific communication, commercialisation of research results or enterprise. The programme?s merits include its personalised character and the fact that it is closely adapted to the participant?s current professional challenges. With the help of the coach, the participant can make a precise diagnosis of his/her professional situation and then develop and implement actions targeted at developing his/her selected areas. The individual nature of the coaching makes the scope of specific areas it can cover very broad. These might include planning the path of professional development, building one?s own team, managing a research team (also interdisciplinary), mentoring, administering research projects, negotiation skills and communication of research results to various audiences.
ProcedureSelection for the programme takes place 4 times annually. In order to take part in the programme selection process you must:
- Log in at http://szkolenia.fnp.org.pl
- Complete all the data in the ?User data? tab.
- In the ?Recruitment? tab go to ?Recruitment Coaching?, give the requested information, attach the required documents and send your application by clicking the ?Save to Coaching? button.
- After confirming the registration in the database with the ?Save to Coaching? button, the candidate will be logged out automatically.