Applications are invited for the PRAXIS internship programme – a new Foundation for Polish Science initiative that is part of the SKILLS project*. Participants in the programme will have the opportunity to develop their skills in management of research projects and scientific teams, interdisciplinary cooperation, technology transfer and commercialisation of the results of research – during an internship at a scientific institution or company abroad.
The programme is open to scholars representing all scientific fields:
- researchers living in Poland and employed on a contract basis at a scientific institution based in Poland
- PhD candidates from Polish scientific institutions living in Poland
- Graduates of PhD programmes up to 12 months after receipt of the doctoral degree.
PRAXIS programme participants may complete the internship at a foreign university or company over a period of 1 to 6 months. In this time, the intern receives:
- a lump sum to cover living costs (total sum depending on the country of the internship – base amount is 1,555 euro monthly)
- a monthly travel supplement – 600 euro for each full 30-day period
- refund of expenses (only for scientific institutions) for the so-called bench fee, which covers workspace costs) – up to 650 euro monthly.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with selection for the programme being made every 3 months.
More information on the programme website and from the coordinator: Julia Zimmermann, email: email@example.com, tel.: +48 22 498 16 31.
* The SKILLS project is co-financed from European Union funds as part of the European Social Fund.