An international conference entitled “Polish Scientific Networks: Science and Business” will be held on 30 June – 2 July 2016 at the EIT+ Wrocław Research Centre. The conference is jointly organized by the Club of Foundation for Polish Science Scholars, the Academy of Young Researchers of the Polish Academy of Sciences, and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education. The Foundation for Polish Science is a strategic partner for the event.
The main purpose of Polish Scientific Networks is to discuss methods for commercialization of research results and to assist in developing cooperation between the research community and firms and organizations interested in creating and implementing innovative technologies.
Are you a researcher who wants to:
- Start your adventure in business – by cooperating with an existing company or starting your own?
- Move from an academic institution to industry, and are wondering whether this is a good choice or seeking an interesting place to work?
- Return to Poland, and are wondering what else the country has to offer besides work in a research institution?
Then you really need to attend this conference!
Do you represent a firm or organization interested in greater innovation and seeking to:
- Share experiences with other innovative businesses?
- Locate talented young people who can support the growth of your firm or organization?
Then Polish Scientific Networks is for you!
More information about the conference, including the programme and registration link, is found at http://www.nauka.gov.pl/polish-scientific-networks/
Registration runs from 14 March through 29 April. The conference fee is PLN 123.