Presentation of research results
The exact dates of trainings are:
- 22-23 October 2013 in Gdansk
- 28-29 October 2013 in Poznan
- 27-28 November 2013 in Krakow
- academics residing in Poland and employed at the research units resided on the territory of Poland
- PhD students of polish research units who are residing in Poland.
Registration until 4 October 2013 r.
It is recommended to register before the deadline via the Internet training base https://szkolenia.fnp.org.pl (‘Recruitment for workshops’ tab)
Those who register for the course in the recommended time and fulfill all formal requirements will take part in the recruitment process.
Those who register after deadline will be put on the waiting list and will take part in the recruitment process in case the group isn’t completed.
Tutors: Claire Ainsworth, Helen Goulding http://www.sciconnect.co.uk/
Training course is for free. Foundation provides meals during each training session and accommodation one day before each training session (for participants from outside the city where the training is taking place and its surroundings). Participants have to cover travel costs.
Training course is in English.Back